SurexCARE employees promote community inclution, provide choice, facilitate independence in directing supports and assistance, and respect the right of all the adults in service. We provide meaningful employment with full-time and part-time opportunities.
Responsibilities would include
The provision of support to the people we serve in residential supports and community support program settings
Implementation of a person’s identified goals
The provision of personal care and life skills training
Promote an environment for people which fosters respect, choice and socialization
Ensuring the safety and well-being of the people
- Developmental Service Worker Diploma (preferred) or a College Diploma in a related social service.
- Related worked experience in the developmental service sector preferred
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of community resource
- Understandings of supporting individuals with complex care needs in a sensitive and respectful manner
- Crisis Intervention certificated preferred
- First Aid/CPR certificate preferred
- Drivers license preferred
- Be available to work regularly scheduled shifts, including evenings, weekends and holiday
Upon hire, you will be required to provide a police reference check including copies of your education and training certificates.
Surex Community Services